All players must be properly equipped to play lacrosse.
Below is a summary of all the equipment for both programs. A more detailed view of the equipment is available here.
- Men's stick
- Junior sticks recommended for K-4
- Alternatively you can purchase a full-size attack/middie stick and cut it down to 36" total length (head + shaft)
- Fiddle sticks are not allowed for Grade 1 and above
- Grades 5/6 are allowed to use "tiger poles" up to 60" for defense (check with your coach before purchasing)
- Grades 7/8 are allowed to use "long poles" up to 72" for defense (check with your coach before purchasing)
- Shoulder Pads
- As of 2022, all shoulder pads for Grades 1 and above are required to be "EKG" certified
- Elbow Pads
- Mouthguard (recommended to buy one on a string to attach to helmet)
- Athletic/Protective Cup (recommended to buy one that is built into underwear)
- Women's stick
- Mouthguard (recommended to buy one without a string)
Below are some stores offering new and used gear at discounted prices.
Dicks Sporting Goods
Signature Lacrosse (online)
Powell Lacrosse (online)
Lacrosse Monkey (online)
- Sports Stop
- Play It Again Sports